Tuesday, January 8, 2013



Come hold me close
let me feel the hit burn deep inside
Hold me tonight
let me find a way to make you mine


Being in love is awesome, in one word. Every single person in the world falls in love, at least once and this has been for centuries, yet, for everyone, every time, the experience is somehow new. The way someone becomes the center of your universe, Its pretty amazing, isn't it ? All the casual sex, hookups, one-night-stands doesn't even compare to "Making Love". All because, you love someone, every touch is electric, every glance is erotic, every caress is arousing, I think this all justifies that the mind is the biggest sex organ in our bodies. 
So, See the love rather than the sex in these pictures, take a moment to admire the stare, the touch, THE LOVE, in every picture and they will look so much better...
























No comments:

Post a Comment